Thank you virgin media for the opportunity to pitch my brand to you, I took on board all feedback.
Does anyone have a start up brand that would like to put on a launch event? But doesn't know where to begin?
Well my name is Ukaylah, I am a freelanced events planners specialised in launches for small to medium companies. I go beyond expectations to make your launch a memorable experience entirely tailored around your vision
enhanced with our creatives.
This all started from my own experience of launching my annual event STRICKLY QUEENS. I wanted to hire a event planner but many of their prices were tailored around larger corporate events, I was left with no choice but to organise my own launch. I must say I loved it.
1. Order business cards, so that I can use when networking.
2. Find a way to manage your social media.
3. Mailing list.
1. I've ordered my business cards online on MOO.com
2. I've downloaded a APP called whentopost. This let's me know when it's best time during the day according to how active my followers are to post. I have also started post business quotes / tips weekly, to helps me interact better with my followers, whilst gaining more.
3. I've created a mailing list on mail chip- I've decided to start a monthly news starting end of December with my New Years resolutions and my other involvements.
The £2000 Virgin Media Pioneer prize will be a real good support towards branding my brand properly by launching a website with all my services.