16-11-2017 08:21 PM - edited 19-11-2017 09:47 AM
I met Danny (not his real name!) after a workshop and before we knew it, Danny and I entered into a pro bono coaching agreement. Through this agreement Danny receives executive coaching and I receive data for case studies and research. I have a similar agreement with my coach!
Although my paid clients (in established businesses) normally agree that I can use anonymised data, I am currently very interested in the issues that entrepreneurs encounter while building their amazing companies.
And so, I would like to offer coaching to two VOOM Pioneers.
This deal is:
- An initial chat to see if I am a good fit for you as a coach.
- 2 x 1 hour sessions per month (virtual or face-to-face depending on where we are geographically).
- Sessions are scheduled around my paid work meaning that they may be out of normal office hours.
- The coaching that I provide is participative and is from a perspective of Transactional Analysis, energy states, and Gestalt psychology (note that I am not a psychologist), and many other theoretical lenses.
- We cover topics that you are struggling with in your business and try to find the way forward. An example is that, with Danny, we were able to get his management team unstuck so that they could make quicker, and more relevant decisions. Danny was also able to get rid of policies that hampered progress.
- Sessions are audio recorded and anonymous data is used for case study reports and for doctoral research. You can choose what you and your organisation is called (we can even disguise the industry that you are in!). Participant will have access to case studies (in the form of blog posts or special reports). All recordings are subject to strict data management principles and only I have access to data.
- Participation is subject to me signing a non-disclosure and non-compete, and you signing a client agreement and research participant agreement.
If you are interested, please do get in touch.
on 19-11-2017 09:58 AM
I just wanted to update you that there is still one of the pro bono client coaching spots available. If you are interested, do get in touch.
on 28-11-2017 06:38 AM
Hi I saw your tweet and I would be very interested in your offer of pro bono executive business training.
My name is Grace Erin Reid and my email address is graceerinreid.co.uk
I hope to hear from you soon.
on 28-11-2017 07:05 AM
Thank you for taking the time to connect. I have sent you a private message and hope to take it from there.
on 06-12-2017 08:16 AM
Just a quick update to say that both available spots are now taken. I look forward to the work and really enjoyed our first sessions in which we already made inroads.